UK & AUSTRALIA
BrandOpus LTD ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
The data controller is BrandOpus LTD of 1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL, England.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect, use, store, and process the following data about and from you:
Information you give us. This includes information about you (including personally identifying information) that you give us by filling in forms on Our Site (such as registration forms, surveys, applications, purchase forms, delivery forms, location entries, delivery descriptions, and other online fields), or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise, or when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include, but not be limited to, your name, address, e-mail address, social media user name(s), age, gender, date of birth, credit card information, and/or phone number.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to Our Site we may automatically collect the following information:
- Various technical information about your computer(s), personal phone(s), tablet(s) and/or other personal electronic device(s) (“Your Devices”), including, but not limited to, your Internet protocol (IP) address(es) used to connect Your Devices to the Internet, browser type(s) and version(s), the language you use in your web browser(s), operating system(s) on Your Device(s), your geo-location data, the state or country from which you access Our Site, the Web pages visited, the websites you visited immediately before and after visiting Our Site, the number of links you click within Our Site, the functions you use on Our Site, the specific services that you access on or through Our Site, the data you view, save on, or download from Our Site, and/or the number of times you view any advertisement(s) on Our Site, time zone setting(s), and/or operating system(s). This may include statistical data about your browsing actions and patterns.
Information we receive from other sources. We work closely with various third party analytics providers and search information providers and receive the following from them: information about your visit(s) to Our Site, including, but not limited to, the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), information derived from the static IP registration details (including company name, industry sector, and/or employee numbers), clickstream to Our Site (including date and time, page views, and/or number of visits), referring sites and keywords searched for on referring sites.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use your information collected, stored, and held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us.
We will use this information to:
- provide you with the various information and services that you request from us from time to time in accordance with our provision of various information and services offered through Our Site, as amended from time to time. The lawful basis for such processing is that it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party;
- provide you with information about other services we offer that are through third party providers. The lawful basis for such processing is that it is necessary for our legitimate interests to develop our services; and consent;
- notify you about changes to our various services from time to time. The lawful basis for such processing is consent;
- ensure that content from Our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for Your Devices The lawful basis for such processing is that it is necessary for our legitimate interests to keep Our Site updated and relevant.
Information we collect about you.
We will use this information to:
- administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes The lawful basis for such processing is that it is necessary for our legitimate interests for running our business, for management of our IT services, and to inform our marketing strategy;
- improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer. The lawful basis for such processing is that it is necessary for our legitimate interests to keep Our Site updated and relevant;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so. The lawful basis for such processing is that it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party;
- keep Our Site safe and secure, using our judgment and commercially reasonable efforts to do the same. The lawful basis for such processing is that it is necessary for our legitimate interests for keeping our business secure;
- make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of Our Site about our services (and various third party services) that may interest you or them. The lawful basis for such processing is that it is necessary for our legitimate interests to develop our services; and consent
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
Our parent company(ies), affiliates, directors, subsidiaries, and partners for the purposes set forth above.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties in the following ways:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If BrandOpus LTD, or substantially all of its assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Any personal information you provide to us is kept on secure servers. We use reasonable administrative, technical, personnel, and physical measures (a) to safeguard personal information against loss, theft, unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification; and (b) to ensure the integrity of the personal information. To help us protect your privacy, you should maintain the secrecy of any logon ID(s) and password(s) you may have set up in connection with your viewing and access of Our Site, and the use of our services. We will store your data no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Despite our efforts to protect your personal information, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from us via Our Site, the services, or via e-mail, cannot be, and is not, guaranteed. Accordingly, we are not responsible for the security of information transmitted to or from you via the Internet.
In addition, to protect your personal information, never share your password with anyone, and if you feel that your password has been discovered or compromised, you should change it immediately by logging onto Our Site and accessing your profile to change your password, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, as applicable.
You may modify, correct, change or update your personal information provided to us by contacting us at email@example.com. While we will make reasonable efforts to accommodate your request, we also reserve the right to impose certain restrictions and requirements on such access requests, if allowed or required by applicable laws.
You may request for us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will ask for your consent before collecting your data if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by withholding consent and by opting-out from future marketing communications. You can also withdraw your consent at any time. You also have the right to access and receive a copy of information held about you, to request the erasure or correction of your information, to object to the processing of your information or to restrict such processing. You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your information with the Information Commissioners Office (in the UK) or the applicable data protection authority in your jurisdiction.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
YOUR AUSTRALIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If your country of residence is Australia, and to the extent that the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (“Privacy Act”) applies to our collection of your personal information (as that term is defined in the Privacy Act), we agree to comply with the Privacy Act and the associated Australian Privacy Principles (“APP’s”). To the extent that we or any subsidiary or affiliate of ours may be deemed an APP Entity under the Privacy Act, you expressly consent to the disclosure of your personal information by that APP Entity:
- to us;
- to such other of our subsidiaries or affiliates as may be reasonably required in the course of our business; and
in accordance with APP 8.2, and you further acknowledge and agree that that APP 8.1 will not apply to any such disclosure.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO OTHER COUNTRIES